Prerequisites for configuring at the command line
Before you configure the PATROL Agent at the command line, ensure that you have performed the following tasks:
- You have reviewed and understood Configuring the PATROL Agent
- You know the change files you want to use (if any).
- You have manually changed the variables that you needed to change in the change files (if any).
- You have started the PATROL Agent. For more information about starting the agent, see Starting and stopping the PATROL Agent
- For Windows, you have set the variable called PATROL_HOME.
- For UNIX, you have run one of the following scripts from the PATROL installation directory to set the variable called:
>. ./patrolrc.sh(for Korn and Bourne shell)
> source .patrolrc(for C shell)
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you
Log in or register to comment.