Stopping the PATROL Agent
Use this procedure to stop the PATROL Agent from the xpconfig configuration utility.
Before you begin
Before you stop the PATROL Agent, ensure that you have completed the following prerequisites:
- You have read Overview of the xpconfig configuration utility and Overview of xpconfig functions.
- You have started the xpconfig configuration utility.
To stop the PATROL Agent
- At the primary window of the utility, click the host where you want to stop the PATROL Agent.
The host is highlighted.
- Select Options > Kill Agent.
The Kill Agent dialog box is displayed.
Kill Agent dialog box
- Click Yes. The agent process is stopped.