Resetting a variable to its default value
Use this procedure to reset a variable to its default value.
Before you begin
Before you begin to reset a variable to its default value, make sure you have completed the following prerequisites:
- You have read Configuring the BMC PATROL Agent
- You have read Overview of xpconfig functions.
- You have displayed the xpconfig Primary Window.
- You know the variables to be reset to the default value.
To reset a variable to its default value
- From the xpconfig Primary Window, click the desired variable listed in the Variable box to highlight it.
The variable (to be reset) is displayed in the Edit Variable dialog box.
- Click Edit.
- Click Reset to Default.
- Click Apply Configuration.
- Click Get Configuration to verify the procedure.