Release notes and notices
This section provides information about what is new or changed in this space, including urgent issues, documentation updates, service packs, and patches.
To stay informed of changes to this list, click the this page.icon at the top of
|December 19, 2018||Technical bulletins||Added Microsoft Windows Server 2019 support|
|December 17, 2018||Technical bulletins||Added Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.6 and CentOS 7.6 support|
|October 25, 2018||Technical bulletins||Added Ubuntu 18.04 support|
|October 11, 2018||Technical bulletins||Added Oracle Enterprise Linux 7.5 UEK support|
|July 31, 2018||Technical bulletins||Added Debian 8.11 and 9.5 support|
|July 25, 2018||Technical bulletins||Added Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.10 support|
|May 14, 2018||Technical bulletins||Added Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.5 support|
|September 29, 2017||Technical bulletins||Added platform support|
|June 23, 2017||2.1.00 features|
BMC PATROL for Light Weight Protocols has the following new features:
You can create a custom PDF of this release notes and notices branch.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages