Open VMS (PSM_OpenVMS)
The OpenVMS operating system is a highly flexible, general-purpose, multi-user system that supports the full range of computing capabilities. PATROL for Light Weight Protocols provides a way for you to monitor and manage operating system events within an OpenVMS environment.
Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) must be enabled on the Open VMS device.
The Open VMS monitor type contains the following child monitor types:
- Devices (PSM_OpenVMS_Device)
- Interfaces (PSM_OpenVMS_Interface)
- Processes (PSM_OpenVMS_Process)
- Processors (PSM_OpenVMS_Processor)
- Storages (PSM_OpenVMS_FileSystem)
- OpenVMS System (PSM_OpenVMS_System)
- OpenVMS TCP (PSM_OpenVMS_TCP)