This application class monitors the status of trusted and trusting domains.
For all Windows Domain Controllers, an instance of the NT_TRUST class is created for each trust relationship between the managed domain and any trusted domain.
The Trust monitor type in BMC ProactiveNet Performance Management is referred as the NT_TRUST application class in BMC PATROL.
The following information is displayed on the NT_TRUST InfoBox:
version of the knowledge module
PATROL Agent version
version of the current PATROL Agent
version of the agent operating system
type of trust relationship
The following attributes are available for this monitor type:
- Accepted Logins from a Trusted Domain (TrAcceptedLogins)
- Accepted Logins to a Trusting Domain (TrExtAcceptedLogins)
- Connect Response Time (TrResponseTime)
- Denied Logins from a Trusted Domain (TrDeniedLogins)
- Denied Logins to a Trusting Domain (TrExtDeniedLogins)
- Relationship Status (TrRelationshipStatus)