Release notes and notices
This section provides information about what is new or changed in this space, including urgent issues, documentation updates, service packs, and patches.
|June 20, 2019||5.1.10: Service Pack 1|
Released a patch to fix issues reported in the earlier versions and provide separate check boxes to monitor automatic delayed and triggered startup-type services.
|January 25, 2019||Technical bulletins||Added Microsoft Windows Server 2019 support|
|December 19, 2018||Technical bulletins||Added Microsoft Windows Server 2019 support|
|May 30, 2018||5.1.00.01 Fix Pack 1|
Released a patch to fix issues reported in the earlier versions.
|September 25, 2017||5.1.00 enhancements|
PATROL for Microsoft Hyper-V
To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
You can create a custom PDF of this release notes and notices branch.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages