PATROL KM for Event Management
PATROL for Windows Servers provides event notification and centralized alert management features. With the PATROL KM for Event Management, you can perform the following tasks:
- Configure notification (email, paging, trouble-ticket, or custom) for PATROL alerts
- Configure PATROL to send notifications to an enterprise console
- Configure recovery actions for alarm, warning, and information events
- Reword notification messages and customize message content
- Specify the maximum number of events displayed in the console
- Use wildcards to represent instance names when setting up parameters
- Configure PATROL to monitor the availability of hosts
- Manage PATROL parameter thresholds and polling schedules
- Configure blackout periods for notification and for availability monitoring
- Integrate with the AlarmPoint notification software using provided scripts
- Integrate with any command line email client, paging solution, compiled executable, or script. Sample scripts are provided.
To get started with the PATROL KM for Event Management, see Configuring e-mail notification.
For more detailed instructions and reference information, see the PATROL for Event Management 2.9.00 documentation.