Domain Services (NT_DOMAIN)
Serves as the root application class for the entire Domain support component when the agent is running on a primary domain controller (PDC).
- The Domain Services monitor type in BMC ProactiveNet Performance Management is referred as the NT_DOMAIN application class in BMC PATROL.
- When the agent is running on a backup domain controller (BDC) or member server (MS), NT_MEMBER_SERVER is the root application class.
One of the following icons is displayed to represent the NT_DOMAIN application class, depending on whether the server is a Windows NT or Windows 2000 (or higher) server.
|Windows NT||Windows 2000|
NT_DOMAIN enables the network administrator to view how many workstations, servers, backup domain controllers, and user sessions are currently using the network domain.
The following application classes appear within the NT_DOMAIN application container, depending on whether the server is a Windows NT or Windows 2000 (or higher) server.
The following information is displayed on the NT_DOMAIN InfoBox:
Master browser name
current master browser for the domain
version of the knowledge module
PATROL Agent version
version of the current PATROL Agent
version of the agent operating system
The following attributes are available for this monitor type:
- BDC Count (DmBdcCount)
- DC Count (DmDcCount)
- DHCP Server Count (DmDhcpSrvCount)
- License Count (DmLicenseCount)
- Master Browser Change Status (DmMstrBrowserStat)
- Node Count (DmNodeCount)
- RAS Connection Count (DmRasConnCount)
- Denied RAS Connections (DmRasConnDenied)
- Server Count (DmServerCount)
- Status of the Server Service (DmServerStatus)
- Session Count (DmSessionCount)
- Trust Relationship Count (DmTrustRelCount)
- WINS Server Count (DmWinsSrvCount)
- Workstation Count (DmWksCount)