DFS Root (NT_DFS_ROOT)
This application class represents the root of the Distributed File System (DFS) structure. NT_DFS_ROOT is discovered on Microsoft Windows Servers running DFS as a primary root or a replica.
The DFS Root monitor type in BMC ProactiveNet Performance Management is referred as the NT_DFS_ROOT application class in BMC PATROL.
The following information is displayed on the NT_DFS_ROOT InfoBox:
version of the knowledge module
version of the current PATROL Agent
version of the agent operating system
The following attributes are available for this monitor type:
- Connection Count (DfsConnectionCount)
- DFS Connection Percentage of Maximum (DfsConnectionPercent)
- DFS Link Count Change Status (DfsLinkCountChg)
- DFS Root Replica Change Status (DfsRootReplicaCountChg)
- Number of DFS Root Replicas (DfsRootReplicaCount)
- Numbers of Links for the DFS Root (DfsLinkCount)
- Status of DFS Service (DfsServiceStatus)