BMC PATROL for Microsoft Windows Servers 5.0
This section provides information about what is new or changed in this space, including urgent issues, documentation updates, service packs, and patches.
|March 24, 2017||5.0.00.01: Fix Pack 1||Released a fix pack for fix an issue reported in the earlier versions|
|December 15, 2016||5.0.00 enhancements|
PATROL for Microsoft Windows Operating System:
PATROL for Microsoft Cluster Servers:
To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
Accessing online Help
Online Help for KMs is no longer available from the following consoles:
- PATROL Central Operator – Microsoft Windows Edition
- PATROL Central Operator – Web Edition
- PATROL Console for Microsoft Windows
- PATROL Console for UNIX.
However, online help will continue to be available from the BMC TrueSight Operations Management console and BMC Central Monitoring Administration. For more information, see Frequently Asked Questions about online help.
You can create a custom PDF of this release notes and notices branch.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
Information about the monitoring elements of the KM.
Planning and system requirements.
Information about installing the product.
Information about upgrade process.
Required post-installation configuration tasks.
Issues resolution, error messages, logs, and contacting Support.
The following list of documents provide information about all the related products: