VMware Cluster (VSM_CLUSTER)
The VSM_CLUSTER application class represents a cluster.
Application Class Attributes
The following information is displayed on the VSM_CLUSTER InfoBox:
A flag that indicates whether the Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) service is enabled or disabled.
A flag that indicates whether VMware High Availability (HA) is enabled or disabled
Total CPU Resources
The aggregated CPU resources of all hosts in the cluster, in megahertz
The aggregated memory resources of all hosts in the cluster, in megabytes
Number of Virtual Machines
The number of virtual machines in the cluster
The number of migration decisions that have recently been performed, when Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) is enabled
Number of Hosts
The number of host computers in the cluster
The default VMware Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) behavior for virtual machines.
The number of recommended migrations from the Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) module, when DRS is enabled
The minimum rating that a vMotion must have before it should be executed automatically, when the Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) is set to fullyAutomated.
Current Failover Capacity
The number of physical host failures that can be tolerated without impacting the ability to satisfy the minimum system resources required for all running virtual machines
Configured Failover Capacity
The number of physical host failures that can be tolerated without impacting the ability to satisfy the minimum system resources required for all running virtual machines, as configured by the user.
Number of Cores
Number of physical CPU cores
Current EVC Mode
The Enhanced VMotion Compatibility mode that is currently in effect for all hosts in this cluster.
Number of Threads
Aggregated number of CPU threads
The following attributes are available for this monitor type:
- The effective memory resources available to run virtual machines (Cluster_EffectiveMemory)
- The effective CPU resources available to run virtual machines (Cluster_EffectiveCPU)
- Total CPU Usage, as measured in megahertz, in Cluster (Total_CPU_Usage)
- Overall Status (Status)
- Total CPU Utilization (Total_CPU_Utilization)
- Total Free Memory in Cluster (Total_Memory_Free)
- Total Used Memory in Cluster (Total_Memory_Used)
- Total Memory Utilization (Total_Memory_Utilization)
- Total Memory available in Cluster (Total_Memory)