BMC PATROL for VMware vSphere 4.0
|March 22, 2019||4.0.20.01: Patch 1|
Released a patch to fix issues reported in the earlier versions.
|May 22, 2018||Announcing support for VMware vSphere 6.7||Added VMware vCenter and VMware vCenter Server Appliance 6.7 support|
|June 23, 2017||4.0.20: Service Pack 2|
PATROL for VMware vSphere 4.0.20 provides you the following new features:
|March 21, 2017||Announcing support for VMware vSphere 6.5||Added VMware vSphere 6.5 support|
|July 31, 2015||Announcing support for VMware vSphere 6.0||Added VMware vSphere 6.0 support|
|July 31, 2015||4.0.10.01: Patch 1||Released a patch to fix various issues|
|December 18, 2014||4.0.10: Service Pack 1|
PATROL for VMware vSphere 4.0.10 provides you the following new features:
|July 24, 2014||4.0.00.01: Patch 1||Released a patch to fix various issues|
January 31, 2014
PATROL for VMware vSphere 4.0.00 provides you the following new features:
- To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
- You can create a custom PDF of this release notes and notices branch.
The BMC Documentation portal gives you the ability to generate PDF and Microsoft Word documents of single pages, and to create PDF exports of multiple pages in a space.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
Monitor types and attributes in this solution.
Planning and system requirements.
Information about installing the product.
Information about upgrading the product.
Required post-installation configuration tasks.
Issues resolution, error messages, logs, and contacting Support.
Information about using the product.
Documentation for using and configuring older consoles.