BMC PATROL for VMware vSphere 4.0
|March 22, 2019||4.0.20.01: Patch 1|
Released a patch to fix issues reported in the earlier versions.
|May 22, 2018||Announcing support for VMware vSphere 6.7||Added VMware vCenter and VMware vCenter Server Appliance 6.7 support|
|June 23, 2017||4.0.20: Service Pack 2|
PATROL for VMware vSphere 4.0.20 provides you the following new features:
|March 21, 2017||Announcing support for VMware vSphere 6.5||Added VMware vSphere 6.5 support|
|July 31, 2015||Announcing support for VMware vSphere 6.0||Added VMware vSphere 6.0 support|
|July 31, 2015||4.0.10.01: Patch 1||Released a patch to fix various issues|
|December 18, 2014||4.0.10: Service Pack 1|
PATROL for VMware vSphere 4.0.10 provides you the following new features:
|July 24, 2014||4.0.00.01: Patch 1||Released a patch to fix various issues|
January 31, 2014
PATROL for VMware vSphere 4.0.00 provides you the following new features:
- To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
- You can create a custom PDF of this release notes and notices branch.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
Monitor types and attributes in this solution.
Planning and system requirements.
Information about installing the product.
Information about upgrading the product.
Required post-installation configuration tasks.
Issues resolution, error messages, logs, and contacting Support.
Information about using the product.
Documentation for using and configuring older consoles.