This monitor type enables you to monitor the resident set size (RSS), CPU utilization, and resource capping of a project. It displays the statistics requested by you such as the virtual memory size, paging statistics, and so on for the project. In its current form, this application class reports the data for projects in a global or non-global zone. It enables you to report configuration details of the defined projects as well as the run-time statistics.
A separate instance is created for each project. Each instance reports data for a set of attributes.
Instances of the Project monitor type are displayed within the ZONE monitor type.
The following attributes are available for this monitor type:
- CPU shares allocated (CpuSharesAllocation)
- CPU shares used (CpuSharesUtilization)
- CPU utilization of project (CPUUtilization)
- Memory attempted to page out for project (AttemptedPageOut)
- Processes in project (ProcessCount)
- Project state (State)
- RSS used out of cap (RSSCapUtilization)
- Successfully paged out memory for project (PageOut)
- Total memory (Private Rss) (RssPrivatePercent)
- Total private Rss (RssPrivate)
- Total RSS of project (private + shared) (RssTotal)
- Total swap space of project (SwapTotal)
- Utilization out of CPU cap (CPUCapUtilization)
- RSS used out of cap (RssCapUsed)