This monitor type monitors network activity and provides information about network load, network collisions, and network protocols. It allows you to get network reports and run network utilities.
Note: By default, the Network monitor type is inactive. To activate the Network monitor type and collect data for its attributes, you must set the NetworkDataCollector collector attribute to active.
The following attributes are available for this monitor type:
- Bandwidth utilization (BandwidthUtilization)
- Network send collisions (Collisions)
- Incoming errors (IncomingErrors)
- Incoming packets (IncomingPackets)
- Total data transferred (IORate)
- Outgoing errors (OutgoingErrors)
- Outgoing packets (OutgoingPackets)
- Data received (ReceiveRate)
- Network interface status (Status)
- Data transmitted (TransmissionRate)