Deploying the SAP HANA JDBC driver
After you complete the installation process, set up the SAP Java Connector (SAP JCo) on the PATROL Agent host computer by performing the following steps.
Before you begin
Ensure that all prerequisites defined by SAP for the SAP Java Connector are met on the PATROL Agent host computer.
To set up the SAP JCo
- Download the following SAP Java Connector (SAP JCo) files from http://service.sap.com/connectors, as appropriate for your operating system:
- Microsoft Windows: Sapjco3.dll and Sapjco3.jar
- IBM AIX, Solaris, Linux: libsapjco3.so and sapjco3.jar
- HP UNIX: libsapjco3.sl and sapjco3.jar
- Place the files in the appropriate location on the computer that hosts the PATROL Agent:
- Microsoft Windows: %PATROL_HOME%\SSMKM\jars
- UNIX (all types): $PATROL_HOME/../SSMKM/jars/
- Complete the installation of the SAP JCo, as described in the \javadoc\installation.html document provided with the files that you downloaded.