- To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
- You can create a custom PDF of this release notes and notices branch.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
|December 01, 2016||2.0.00.01: Patch 1 for PATROL for Remedy AR Server||Released a patch that provides an update.|
September 23, 2015
BMC PATROL for AR Remedy Server provides support for the following features:
Accessing online Help
Online Help for KMs is no longer available from the following consoles:
- PATROL Central Operator – Microsoft Windows Edition
- PATROL Central Operator – Web Edition
- PATROL Console for Microsoft Windows
- PATROL Console for UNIX.
However, online Help will continue to be available from the Operations console and Central Monitoring Administration. For more information, see Frequently Asked Questions on Online Help.
Planning and system requirements.
Information about installing the product and migrating the product data.
Required post-installation configuration tasks.
Information about monitoring elements of the KM.
Issue resolution, error messages, logs, and contacting Support.
Interface descriptions, using the product.
Documentation for using and configuring older consoles.