BMC PATROL for Oracle Enterprise Database 3.1
- BMC PATROL for Oracle Enterprise Database 3.1
- BMC PATROL for Oracle Enterprise Database 3.0
- BMC PATROL for Oracle Enterprise Database 2.1
- BMC PATROL for Oracle Enterprise Database 2.0
- BMC PATROL for Oracle Enterprise Database 1.0
Release notes and notices
updated 28 Feb
This section provides information about what is new or changed in this space, including urgent issues, documentation updates, service packs, and patches.
To stay informed of changes to this list, click the icon on the top of this page.
|February 28, 2022||3.1.01: Patch 1||Provides fixes to the issues reported in the earlier versions.|
|December 6, 2021||3.1.00 features|
Provides the following features:
Ready-made PDFs are available on the PDFs page. You can also create a custom PDF.
Click here to see the steps.
The BMC Documentation portal gives you the ability to generate PDF and Microsoft Word documents of single pages, and to create PDF exports of multiple pages in a space.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
Concepts, architecture, deployment, planning, and system requirements.
Information about installing the product and migrating product data.
Monitor types and application classes in this solution
Interface descriptions, using the product.
Required post-installation configuration tasks.
Issues resolution, error messages, logs, and contacting Support.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you
Log in or register to comment.