Configuring after installation
After you have installed the PATROL for Oracle Enterprise Database KM, you can configure a monitoring policy.
- Oracle Data Guard Database
- Oracle Standalone Database
- Oracle Real Application Cluster or Real Application Cluster One Node Database
- Oracle Automatic Storage Management
- Oracle Net Listeners
- Verifying the configuration
- Enabling vault access
- Monitoring of wait time attributes of SQL query
Where to go from here
After you have configured the PATROL for Oracle Enterprise Database KM, you can begin using the it. For information about how to use the KM, see the topics in the Using section.