Oracle Data Guard Monitoring profile
This monitoring profile helps you monitor the following resources related to the Oracle database. Each of the resources in the following list is a monitor type that contains attributes. These attributes in turn monitor the performance of the various resources. You can directly apply this monitoring profile so that the following monitor types are automatically configured.
- Oracle Darabase Dataguard Standby Instance Parameters
- Oracle Database Dataguard Standby Instance Collectors
- Oracle Database Standby Instance
- Oracle Database Dataguard Primary Instance's Database
- Oracle Database Dataguard
You can manually configure the following monitor type: