Monitor types and attributes
The following application classes are available in BMC Patrol for OpenStack.
BMC PATROL for OpenStack has monitor types (application classes ) that are segregated based on whether they are used in the OpenStack Horizon dashboard and OpenStack project components.
The OpenStack Environment is the top level application class that contains the Horizon dashboard and the OpenStack projects
Horizon application classes
The following application classes relate to the Horizon dashboard services.
- OpenStack Admin (OPENSTACK_ADMIN_NODE)
- OpenStack Glance Images (OPENSTACK_GLANCE_IMAGES)
- OpenStack Hypervisors (OPENSTACK_HYPERVISORS)
- OpenStack System Information (OPENSTACK_SYSTEM_INFO)
Project application classes
These application classes relate to the project services that include the Openstack project, compute, network, and storage services.
- OpenStack Project (OPENSTACK_PROJECT_NODE)
- OpenStack Compute (OPENSTACK_COMPUTE)
- OpenStack Networking (OPENSTACK_NETWORKING)
- OpenStack Firewall Policy (OPENSTACK_FIREWALL_POLICY)
- OpenStack Firewall Rules (OPENSTACK_FIREWALL_RULES)
- OpenStack Firewalls (OPENSTACK_FIREWALLS)
- OpenStack Quotas (OPENSTACK_QUOTAS)
- OpenStack Load Balancer Health Monitors (OPENSTACK_LB_HEALTH_MONITORS)
- OpenStack Load Balancer Members (OPENSTACK_LB_MEMBERS)
- OpenStack Load Balancer Pools (OPENSTACK_LB_POOLS)
- OpenStack Load Balancer Vips (OPENSTACK_LB_VIPS)
- OpenStack Networks (OPENSTACK_NETWORKS)
- OpenStack Ports (OPENTACK_PORTS)
- OpenStack Routers (OPENTACK_ROUTERS)
- OpenStack Subnets (OPENSTACK_SUBNETS)
- OpenStack Storage (OPENSTACK_STORAGE)
- OpenStack Block Storage (OPENSTACK_BLOCK_STORAGE)
- OpenStack Volumes (OPENSTACK_VOLUMES)
- OpenStack Object Storage (OPENSTACK_OBJECT_STORAGE)