Configuring custom SQL queries
This topic provides instructions to configure custom SQL queries in a Microsoft SQL Server environment.
To configure custom SQL queries
- From the PATROL Console work area, right-click MSSQL Servers node (MSSQL_SERVER_INSTANCES_CONTAINER application class)
- Access the KM menu commands as described in Accessing KM Menu Commands.
Select the MSSQL Server to run the km command on it regular expressions from the drop-down list box and click Next.
- To continue with the configuration and to add or modify or delete a custom SQL query, click Next.
- In the Custom SQL queries configuration dialog box, perform one of the following actions,
- To add a new custom SQL query, select Add new custom SQL query and click Accept.
- To edit an existing custom SQL query, select it in the list, then select Modify selected custom SQL query, and click Accept.
- To delete an existing custom SQL query, select it in the list, then select Delete selected custom SQL query, and click Accept. Then click OK to confirm.
- In the Custom SQL query configuration dialog box, to define or edit the custom SQL query, enter the information as below,
- Name - Enter the logical name for the SQL query.
- SQL query - Enter the SQL query.
- Collection interval (min) - Specify the collection interval in minutes.
- Click Done to save the configuration details.
- Click Cancel to exit without saving the configuration details.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you