BMC PATROL for Microsoft Azure 2.1
- BMC PATROL for Microsoft Azure 2.1
- BMC PATROL for Microsoft Azure 2.0
This section provides information about what is new or changed in this space, including urgent issues, documentation updates, service packs, and patches.
To stay informed of changes to this list, click the this page.icon on the top of
To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
You can create a custom PDF of this release notes and notices branch.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
|August 8, 2019||2.1.20: Service Pack 2||This release adds support to monitoring the Microsoft Azure Bus, Kubernetes, and PostgreSQL services.|
|May 17, 2019||2.1.10: Service Pack 1|
This release adds support to monitoring of the Vault cluster, Logic apps, and Cosmos database services.
|July 20, 2018||2.1.00.01 Fix Pack 1|
Released a patch to fix issues reported in the earlier versions.
|December 19, 2017||2.1.00 features|
Features available in this release:
Information about the monitoring elements of the KM.
Planning and system requirements.
Information about installing the product.
Information about upgrade process.
Issues resolution, error messages, logs, and contacting Support.
Required post-installation configuration tasks.
Documentation for using and configuring older consoles.