Customizing data collection interval in local monitoring
By default, you can configure the data collection interval to the following values:
- 2 (Normal) - data is collected every 2 minutes
- 10 (Medium) - data is collected every 10 minutes
- 30 (Low) - data is collected every 30 minutes
However, you can customize the time interval when the data is collected by performing the following steps.
- Navigate to Configuration > Infrastructure Policies.
- Select the policy for which you want to change the collection interval.
- On the Monitoring configuration window, from the Data collection interval list, select a value.
- Click OK and then click OK and Close.
- On the Create Monitoring Policy page, click the Polling Intervals tab.
- Click Add Polling Interval.
- From the Monitoring Solution list, select Log Management.
- Select the version and monitor type.
- From the Monitor Parameter list, select one of the following options based on the option that you selected in the Data collection interval list when you updated the monitoring policy.
- 2 (Normal) - LOGMainColl
- 10 (Medium) - LOGMainColl2
- 30 (Low) - LOGMainColl3
- In the Parameter Polling Interval field, configure the time that you want to set as the polling interval, for example, 3 minutes.
Ensure that the value in this field is greater than or equal to 2 minutes. This time affects all the monitoring instances of the KM for a particular PATROL Agent instance (port).
- Click OK and Close.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you
Log in or register to comment.