BMC PATROL for Kubernetes 1.0
- BMC PATROL for Kubernetes 22.4
- BMC PATROL for Kubernetes 1.0
This section provides information about what is new or changed in this space, including urgent issues, documentation updates, service packs, and patches.
- To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
- You can create a custom PDF of this release notes and notices branch.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
|July 1, 2022||1.0.02: Patch 2||Options for Node device creation.|
|March 29, 2022||1.0.01: Patch 1||Provides security fixes and updates.|
|March 22, 2019||1.0.00 features|
Key features in PATROL for Kubernetes 1.0.00:
Where to go from here
Planning and system requirements.
Information about installing the product.
Required post-installation configuration tasks.
Monitor types and application classes in this solution
Issues resolution, error messages, logs, and contacting Support.