|March 22, 2019||9.0.40: Service Pack 4||Fixes issues reported in earlier versions and provides enhancements listed on the 9.0.40: Service Pack 4 page.|
|August 21, 2017||9.0.30.001: Patch 1||
BMC PATROL for Internet Servers 9.0.30.001 has the following new features:
|June 17,2016||9.0.30: Service Pack 3||
BMC PATROL for Internet Servers 9.0.30 has the following new features:
|June 19,2015||9.0.10: Service Pack 1||
BMC PATROL for Internet Servers 9.0.10 has the following new feature:
Accessing online Help
Online Help for KMs is no longer available from the following consoles:
- PATROL Central Operator – Microsoft Windows Edition
- PATROL Central Operator – Web Edition
- PATROL Console for Microsoft Windows
- PATROL Console for UNIX.
However, online Help will continue to be available from the BMC TrueSight Operations Management console and BMC Central Monitoring Administration. For more information, see Frequently Asked Questions on Online Help.
- To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
- You can create a custom PDF of this release notes and notices branch.
The BMC Documentation portal gives you the ability to generate PDF and Microsoft Word documents of single pages, and to create PDF exports of multiple pages in a space.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
XML and HTML exports
If you require an export in XML or HTML format, contact us.
Where to go from here
Before you get started, see Planning, for information about the software and hardware requirements.
Information about the monitoring elements of the KM.
Planning and system requirements.
Information about installing the product.
Information about upgrade process.
Required post-installation configuration tasks.
Interface descriptions, using the product.
Information about upgrade process and migration.