Configuring after installation
After you have installed the KM, you can configure it by following the steps provided in these topics.
- Configuration prerequisites — Contains information about the requirements that must be in place before configuring the KM
- Creating a Service Account Key in the Google Cloud Platform project — Describes the steps to create a Service Account Key in the Google Cloud Platform project
- Configuring Google Cloud Platform — Describes how to configure Google Cloud Platform KM using the TrueSight console.
- Google Cloud Platform KM agent actions — Lists the agent actions in the PATROL for Google Cloud Platform product
- PATROL Agent configuration variables — Provides the list of PATROL configuration variables of the KM
- Executing agent actions on a monitor — Describes how to view various reports by executing agent actions on the TrueSight console
- What is Google Cloud Platform monitor profile? — Provides the list of monitor types that are included for monitoring when you configure the Google Cloud Platform KM.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you