Configuring after installation
After you have installed, choose one of the following configuration tasks depending on your monitoring console. In each monitoring console, you can configure the KM to perform monitoring of your Google Cloud Platform.
This section provides information about the monitoring profiles and the associated monitor types available in PATROL for Google Cloud Compute.
- Configuration prerequisites
Contains information about the requirements that must be in place before configuring the KM
- Creating a Service Account Key in the Google Cloud Platform project
Describes the steps to create a Service Account Key in the Google Cloud Platform project
- Configuring Google Cloud Compute in TrueSight
Describes how to configure Google Cloud Compute KM using the TrueSight console.
- Google Cloud Compute KM agent actions
Lists the agent actions in the PATROL for Google Cloud Compute product
- PATROL Agent configuration variables
Provides the list of PATROL configuration variables of the KM
- Executing agent actions on a monitor
Describes how to view various reports by executing agent actions on the TrueSight console
- What is Google Cloud Compute monitor profile?
Provides the list of monitor types that are included for monitoring when you configure the Google Cloud Compute KM.