Before installing PATROL for Docker in a production environment, BMC recommends that you first install in in a test environment on a limited number of computers and test the installation thoroughly.
After installation, proceed to Configuring after installation for information about setting up PATROL for Docker. The following topics describe the methods that you can use to install PATROL for Docker.
- Downloading the installation files
- Importing the Repository
- Installing using the TrueSight console
- Installing using Central Monitoring Administration
- Installing using PATROL consoles
- Installing with the Distribution Server
- Downloading the repository