BMC PATROL for Docker 1.1
- BMC PATROL for Docker 1.1
- BMC PATROL for Docker 1.0
This section provides information about what is new or changed in this space, including urgent issues, documentation updates, service packs, and patches.
July 1, 2022
|1.1.01: Patch 1|
Known and corrected issue
March 28, 2017
Features available in this release:
- To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
- You can create a custom PDF of this release notes and notices branch.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
Concepts, architecture, deployment, planning, and system requirements.
Information about installing the product and migrating product data.
Monitor types and attributes in this solution
Interface descriptions, using the product.
Issues resolution, error messages, logs, and contacting Support.
Required post-installation configuration tasks.
Documentation for using and configuring older consoles.