BMC PATROL for IBM DB2 9.7
- BMC PATROL for IBM DB2 9.7
- BMC PATROL for IBM DB2 9.6
Release notes and notices
updated 26 May
This section provides information about what is new or changed in this space, including urgent issues, documentation updates, service packs, and patches.
|May 26, 2023||9.7.01: Patch 1|
Support added for vault access
|February 1, 2022||9.7.00: features|
This release provides option to enable SSL connection with DB2 server.
- To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
- You can create a custom PDF of this release notes and notices branch.
Click here to see the steps.
The BMC Documentation portal gives you the ability to generate PDF and Microsoft Word documents of single pages, and to create PDF exports of multiple pages in a space.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
Information about monitoring elements of the KM.
Planning and system requirements.
Information about installing the product and migrating the product data.
Upgrade and migration process.
Required post-installation configuration tasks.
Issue resolution, error messages, logs, and contacting Support.
Interface descriptions, using the product.
Documentation for using and configuring older consoles.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you
Log in or register to comment.