BMC PATROL for IBM DB2 9.6
- BMC PATROL for IBM DB2 9.7
- BMC PATROL for IBM DB2 9.6
|December 22, 2020||9.6.30: Service Pack 4||Fixes issues reported in earlier versions and provides enhancements listed on the 9.6.30: Service Pack 4 page.|
|January 22, 2020||Technical bulletins||Added support for IBM DB2 UDB 11.5|
|June 20, 2019||9.6.21: Service Pack 3||Fixes issues reported in earlier versions and provides enhancements listed on the 9.6.21: Service Pack 3 page.|
|March 22, 2019||9.6.20: Service Pack 2||Fixes issues reported in earlier versions and provides enhancements listed on the 9.6.20: Service Pack 2 page|
|December 18, 2018||Technical bulletins||Added Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.6 support|
|May 25, 2017||9.6.10.01: Patch 1 for Service Pack 1||Released a patch to fix issues reported in the earlier versions|
|October 26, 2016||Technical bulletins||Added support for IBM DB2 UDB 11.1|
|December 15, 2015||9.6.10: Service Pack 1||Fixes issues reported in earlier versions and provides enhancements listed on the 9.6.10: Service Pack 1 page|
December 18, 2014
BMC PATROL for IBM DB2 UDB provides you the following features
- To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
- You can create a custom PDF of this release notes and notices branch.
The BMC Documentation portal gives you the ability to generate PDF and Microsoft Word documents of single pages, and to create PDF exports of multiple pages in a space.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
Information about monitoring elements of the KM.
Planning and system requirements.
Information about installing the product and migrating the product data.
Upgrade and migration process.
Required post-installation configuration tasks.
Issue resolution, error messages, logs, and contacting Support.
Interface descriptions, using the product.
Documentation for using and configuring older consoles.