|January 22, 2020||Technical bulletins||Added support for IBM DB2 UDB 11.5|
|June 20, 2019||9.6.21: Service Pack 3||Fixes issues reported in earlier versions and provides enhancements listed on the 9.6.21: Service Pack 3 page.|
|March 22, 2019||9.6.20: Service Pack 2||Fixes issues reported in earlier versions and provides enhancements listed on the 9.6.20: Service Pack 2 page|
|December 18, 2018||Technical bulletins||Added Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.6 support|
|May 25, 2017||9.6.10.01: Patch 1 for Service Pack 1||Released a patch to fix issues reported in the earlier versions|
|October 26, 2016||Technical bulletins||Added support for IBM DB2 UDB 11.1|
|December 15, 2015||9.6.10: Service Pack 1||Fixes issues reported in earlier versions and provides enhancements listed on the 9.6.10: Service Pack 1 page|
December 18, 2014
BMC PATROL for IBM DB2 UDB provides you the following features
- To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
- You can create a custom PDF of this release notes and notices branch.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
Information about monitoring elements of the KM.
Planning and system requirements.
Information about installing the product and migrating the product data.
Upgrade and migration process.
Required post-installation configuration tasks.
Issue resolution, error messages, logs, and contacting Support.
Interface descriptions, using the product.
Documentation for using and configuring older consoles.