Configuring after installation
After you have installed PATROL for IBM DB2, you can configure the KM to perform monitoring of your DB2 environment. This section provides information about the monitoring profile and the associated monitor types available in the PATROL for IBM DB2. It also provides instructions on configuring the monitor types available in the IBM DB2 monitor profile.
- DB2 JDBC connection setup
- DB2 Local connection setup
- DB2 Remote UNIX connection setup
- DB2 Remote Windows connection setup
- IBM DB2 monitoring profile
Where to go from here
After you have configured the BMC PATROL for IBM DB2, you can begin using the PATROL for IBM DB2 UDB. For information about how to use the BMC PATROL for IBM DB2 UDB, see Using.