|Service Name||Monitor Types||Description|
Top-level containers and configuration
|Used to set up and configure the PATROL for AWS product.|
Elastic Compute Cloud
|Provides data about CPU, Network traffic, and Disk space used by the EC2 instance.|
|Provides cache level metrics which are measured and published for each Cache node.|
Elastic Block Storage
|Provides data for the elastic block storage (EBS) used by the instance. |
Elastic Load Balancer
|Provides data for the elastic load balancer (ELB) used by the EC2 instance. |
Relational Database Service
- Provides data for Relational Databse Service (RDS)
- RDS allows you to set up, operate, and scale a relational database in the cloud.
Simple Queue Service
|Provides data for queue services.|
Simple Notification Service
|Provides data for notification services.|
|Provides data for the lambda functions and it's custom metrics.|
- Provides data for DynamDB metrics.
- DynamoDB allows you to run code without provisioning or managing servers.
- Provides data for Redshift metrics.
- Redshift is an Internet hosting service and data warehouse product which forms part of the larger cloud-computing platform Amazon Web Services.
- Provides data for API Gateway metrics.
- API Gateway is a service for publishing, maintaining and securing APIs.
- Provides data for CloudFront distribution instances.
- CloudFront is a content delivery network (CDN) for distributing objects.
- Provides data for IoT rules and protocols.
- IoT provides secure, bi-directional communication.
- Provides data for metrics in specified namespace.
- Custom metrics may include any data whether memory, invalid logins, number of processes, CPUUtilization, and so on.
Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Provides data for Simple Storage Service (S3) instances.
- S3 provides a simple web services interface that can be used to store and retrieve any amount of data, at any time, from anywhere on the web.
- Provides data for Auto Scaling metrics.
- Auto Scaling is a cloud computing service feature that automatically adds or removes compute resources depending upon actual usage.
- Provides data for all Route 53 healthcheck instances.
- Route 53 is a highly available and scalable cloud Domain Name System (DNS).
- Provides data for all OpsWorks stacks, layers, and instances metrics.
- OpsWorks is a configuration management service.
- Provides data for all EMR cluster metrics.
- EMR allows you to process large amounts of data efficiently.
- Provides data for all storage gateway instances.
- Storage Gateway is a hybrid storage service that enables your on-premises applications to seamlessly use cloud storage.
Elastic File System
- Provides data for all elastic file systems.
- Elastic File System provides scalable, elastic, concurrent with some restrictions, and encrypted file storage for use with both AWS cloud services and on-premises resources.
Elastic Container Service
- Provides data for all elastic container services.
- Elastic Container Service enables you to run and scale containerized applications on AWS.
Web Application Firewall
- Provides data for all web application firewalls.
- Web application firewalls enable you to filter, monitor, and block HTTP traffic to and from a web application.
- Provides data for all cloud hardware security modules.
- Cloud HSM enables you to protect data with strict corporate, contractual, and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Provides data for all document databases and its instances.
- Document DB enables you to store and query data as JSON-like documents.