BMC PATROL for AIX 1.1
- BMC PATROL for AIX 1.1
- BMC PATROL for AIX 1.0
This section provides information about what is new or changed in this space, including urgent issues, documentation updates, service packs, and patches.
- To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
- You can create a custom PDF of this release notes and notices branch.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
|February 1, 2020||Technical Bulletins||Announces support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.6, 7.7, and 8.0.|
|July 4, 2019||1.1.20.01: Fix Pack 1||Fix pack 1 for PATROL for AIX 1.1.20|
|June 26, 2018||1.1.20 Feature Pack 2||Feature Pack 2 for PATROL for AIX 1.1|
|September 25, 2017||1.1.10 Feature Pack 1|
Feature Pack 1 for PATROL for AIX 1.1
June 17, 2016
PATROL for AIX 1.1.00 provides the following features:
Information about the monitoring elements of the KM.
Planning and system requirements.
Information about installing the product.
Information about upgrade process.
Issues resolution, error messages, logs, and contacting Support.
Required post-installation configuration tasks.
Documentation for using and configuring older consoles.