Configuring a secured connection
You can configure security for the following connections:
- Data flow between the Collection Agent and Collection Station.
- All user inputs (including credentials) for creating objects such as data collectors, email configuration, and so on.
To enable security, you must perform the following configurations:
- Generating a KeyStore and TrustStore
- Enabling security for the Console Server and Search components
- Enabling security for the Collection Station
- Enabling security for communication with Infrastructure Management server
- Enabling security for communication between IT Data Analytics and other components
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you