BMC Helix Remedyforce 20.21.02
- BMC Helix Remedyforce 20.23.02
- BMC Helix Remedyforce 20.23.01
- BMC Helix Remedyforce 20.22.02
- BMC Helix Remedyforce 20.22.01
- BMC Helix Remedyforce 20.21.02
- BMC Helix Remedyforce 20.21.01
- BMC Helix Remedyforce 20.20.02
- BMC Helix Remedyforce 20.20.01
- BMC Helix Remedyforce 20.19.02
- BMC Helix Remedyforce 20.19.01
- BMC Helix Remedyforce 20.18.02
- BMC Helix Remedyforce 20.18.01
- BMC Helix Remedyforce 20.17.02
- BMC Helix Remedyforce 20.17.01
- BMC Helix Remedyforce 20.16.01
- BMC Helix Remedyforce 20.15.03
- BMC Helix Remedyforce 20.15.02
- BMC Helix Remedyforce 20.15.01
- BMC Helix Remedyforce
Consult the following table for a list of notices and information about updates to BMC Helix Remedyforce.
To view information about the self and auto upgrade push dates for the latest release, see .
To stay informed of changes to this list, click the this page.icon on the top of
|December, 2021||20.20.01.114.60: Preview for Patch 3 for version 20.20.01|
Patch 2 of BMC Helix Remedyforce 20.21.02 has the following updates:
Corrected issues: For information about issues corrected in this patch, see Known and corrected issues.
Testing guidelines: For information about the testing guidelines, see BMC Helix Remedyforce 20.21.02 Patch 2 sandbox testing guidelines
The following features are available in this initial release of BMC Helix Remedyforce 20.21.02:
Testing guidelines: For information about the testing guidelines, see BMC Helix Remedyforce 20.21.02 sandbox testing guidelines.
Ready-made PDFs are available on the PDFs and videos page. You can also create a custom PDF.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
User permissions, supported browsers, mobile devices, integrations, and localized versions.
Information about installing the product.
Self-upgrade and automatic upgrade, post-upgrade procedures, and enabling new features.
Issues resolution, error messages, and contacting support.
Interface descriptions, using the product.
Interface descriptions, using the product.
Integrations with other products.
If you are using BMC Remedyforce permission sets to manage permissions for your users, you only have to enable new features. However, if you are using BMC Remedyforce profiles or custom permission sets to manage permissions for your users, you might also have to manually configure the updated profile-level permissions in a release. For information about configuring profile-level permissions and the conditions in which you must manually configure these permissions, see Configuring profile-level permissions for new features.
If you are upgrading from a few releases prior to the latest release, you must enable new features and configure the updated profile-level permissions in each interim release. BMC recommends that you first enable new features and update profile-level permissions in the release that immediately follows your current release. You can then enable features in each subsequent release until the latest release. For example, if you are upgrading from version 20.14.01 to 20.15.01 (Winter 15), you must first enable new features and update profile-level permissions in version 20.14.02, and then enable the new features and update profile-level permissions in version 20.15.01.
To confirm whether you have performed the post-upgrade procedures for previous releases, you can review the following table and verify the set of procedures for each release to which you have previously upgraded. The table links to topics that list the updated profile-level permissions and provides information about enabling new features in each release of BMC Remedyforce.
After the automatic upgrade to the latest version, Salesforce sets the Running User of the BMC Remedyforce dashboards to BMC Remedyforce. Because of this issue, an error message is displayed when users access these dashboards. To enable users to view the dashboards, you must configure the appropriate user as the Running User after the automatic upgrade. For more information, see Configuring the Running User of dashboards in BMC Remedyforce.
This topic provides the upgrade schedules for the listed BMC Helix Remedyforce release version and its patches.
Last updated: September 11, 2023
Update summary: Added details about the Remedyforce Client Management production upgrade to version 22.4.02.
To access documentation for the Summer 23 release of BMC Helix Remedyforce, click the following links:
BMC Helix Remedyforce Hybrid Upgrade/Patch Schedule
- Remedyforce customers should refer to the Salesforce Trust website for any scheduled platform maintenance dates that may conflict with a Self Upgrade plan.
- Remedyforce Self Upgrading will upgrade and patch your ORG to the latest version available on the date that you Self Upgrade. If a patch is released after your Self Upgrade date, your ORG will be patched to the latest version on the Automatic Patch dates unless you again Self Upgrade to the latest patch release.
- Remedyforce Automatic Upgrade dates only apply to ORGs running the latest major patched version of Remedyforce.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Summer 23 Sandbox and Production Self and Automatic Upgrade
|August 16 - September 14||September 15||September 16 - October 5||October 6|
|BMC Helix Remedyforce Summer 23 Sandbox Self Upgrade Window||BMC Helix Remedyforce Summer 23 Sandbox Automatic Upgrade|
|BMC Helix Remedyforce Summer 23 Production Self Upgrade Window||BMC Helix Remedyforce Summer 23 Production Automatic Upgrade|
- All dates and times listed are Eastern time (New York, USA).
- We recommend that you do not refresh your sandbox organization during the upgrade window as it excludes your organization from the future upgrades.
Remedyforce Client Management Production upgrade to version 22.4.02
|September 20 (12.00 PM IST to 4.00 PM IST)|
|Remedyforce Client Management Production upgrade to version 22.4.02|