This section provides information about upgrading the BMC Remedyforce product and performing post-upgrade procedures.
- Overview of the upgrade processes
- Items that are not upgraded
- Self-upgrading by installing the managed package
- Verifying the self-upgrade or automatic upgrade of your organization
- Remedyforce Salesforce standard object schema changes
- Configuring profile-level permissions after self-upgrade or automatic upgrade
- Configuring the Running User of dashboards in BMC Helix Remedyforce
- Enabling new features in 20.19.02
- Upgrade FAQs
If you are upgrading from BMC Remedyforce 20.15.01 and its patches or earlier, you must contact BMC Support or your Customer Success Manager and discuss your options.
Supported browsers, mobile devices, and integrations
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you
Log in or register to comment.