Linking incidents to a broadcast
On the Remedyforce Console tab, you can link one or more incidents to a selected broadcast by using the Link to Broadcast button. If you link an incident to a broadcast, the broadcast owner becomes the incident owner.
You can also link an incident record that is already linked to another broadcast. In this case, the incident record is linked to the new broadcast. Also, if you link a broadcast to a closed incident, the incident record is reopened and the incident category is replaced by the broadcast category. BMC recommends that you link a maximum of 25 incidents to a broadcast at a time.
To link incidents to a broadcast
- Click the Remedyforce Console tab.
- From the View menu, select Incidents.
- From the list of incidents, select the incidents that you want to link to a broadcast.
- Click Link to Broadcast.
- From the list of broadcasts, select the required broadcast.
- Click Link.
- In the confirmation box, click OK.