Performing role-based access control with REST API
The BMC Helix Portal REST API enables you to automate the role-based access control (RBAC) features and to manage the integrated products (or applications).
You can use the endpoints for a variety of tasks that are supported via the console; for example, managing roles, users, groups, applications (or integrated products) and their associated resources and permissions.
The following topics explain the supported API endpoints and how to run them:
- General principles for using the REST API
- Access and authentication for the REST API
- Access key endpoints in the REST API
- User endpoints in the REST API
- Group endpoints in the REST API
- Role endpoints in the REST API
- Application endpoints in the REST API