Using the GUI to uninstall Development Studio
This section describes how to use the GUI to uninstall the BMC Atrium Orchestrator Development Studio component.
You can also start the GUI uninstallation for Development Studio by selecting Uninstall Studio from the Microsoft Windows Start menu.
To use the GUI to uninstall Development Studio
- Navigate to the installation directory that contains the component to uninstall.
- Under the installation directory, access the UninstallBMCDevStudio directory, and run the Windows uninstall.cmd program.
- On the Welcome panel, click Next.
- On the Uninstallation Preview panel, click Uninstall.
- Navigate again to the installation folder and delete any folders or files that were not deleted by the uninstallation program.