Upgrading silently from 7.7.x, 7.8.x, and 7.9.00 with ASSO to 7.9.01 with RSSO
You can upgrade BMC Atrium Orchestrator using the silent installation. The upgrade procedure depends on your installed version of BMC Atrium Orchestrator.
When upgrading, all options files must specify
upgrade_new as the installation type.
- BMC Atrium Single Sign-On is not supported for use with BMC Atrium Orchestrator Platform 7.9.01 and later versions.
- Check the Release notes and notices area for information about service packs, patches, and content versions that are available for BMC Atrium Orchestrator.
- For information about the supported upgrade paths, see Upgrading.
- Complete the steps in Before upgrading.
- Review the information in Preparing for upgrades from 7.7.x, 7.8.x, and 7.9.00 with ASSO to 7.9.01 with RSSO and ensure that you have performed required pre-upgrade steps.
- For more information about the installation properties in an options file, see Silent installation properties.
- If you install an embedded version of Remedy Single Sign-On during the upgrade process, after the upgrade you must complete the steps in Configuring a fail-safe enterprise service bus after upgrade.
This section includes the following topics:
- Creating options files for an upgrade from 7.7.x, 7.8.x, and 7.9.00 with ASSO to 7.9.01 with RSSO
- Executing a silent upgrade from 7.7.x, 7.8.x, and 7.9.00 with ASSO to 7.9.01 with RSSO
Configuring BMC Atrium Orchestrator to use HTTPS for information about converting from HTTP to HTTPS.