Upgrading from BAO 7.9.00 with RSSO to 7.9.01 with RSSO
The upgrade methods are similar to the methods for installing a new product. You run the installation program from a graphical user interface (GUI) or from a command line. This section provides an overview of the upgrade process and the procedures for performing platform upgrades with the GUI and command-line options.
- Preparing for upgrades from 7.9.00 with RSSO to 7.9.01 with RSSO
- Performing upgrades from 7.9.00 with RSSO to 7.9.01 with RSSO
- Upgrading silently from 7.9.00 with RSSO to 7.9.01 with RSSO
Before upgrading, review the following information.
- Complete the steps in Before upgrading.
- If your BMC Atrium Orchestrator environment will use HTTPS, ensure that your environment supports TLS secure transport protocol before upgrading to BMC Atrium Orchestrator Platform.
- See Preparing for upgrades from 7.9.00 with RSSO to 7.9.01 with RSSO for upgrade requirements and worksheets.
Configuring BMC Atrium Orchestrator to use HTTPS for information about converting from HTTP to HTTPS.