Upgrading from BAO 7.7.x and 7.8.x to 7.9.00 with ASSO
The upgrade methods are similar to the methods for installing a new product. You run the installation program from a graphical user interface (GUI) or from a command line. This section provides an overview of the upgrade process and the procedures for performing platform upgrades with the GUI and command-line options.
- Preparing for upgrades from 7.7.x and 7.8.x to 7.9.00 with ASSO
- Performing the upgrade from 7.7.x and 7.8.x to 7.9 with ASSO
- Upgrading silently from 7.7.x and 7.8.x to 7.9.00 with ASSO
Before upgrading, review the following information.
- Complete the steps in Before upgrading.
- If your BMC Atrium Orchestrator environment will use HTTPS, ensure that your environment supports TLS secure transport protocol before upgrading to BMC Atrium Orchestrator Platform.
- See Preparing for upgrades from 7.7.x and 7.8.x to 7.9.00 with ASSO for upgrade requirements and worksheets.
BMC Atrium Orchestrator Platform 7.9.00 does not support migrating information from Atrium Single Sign-On to Remedy Single Sign-On.
Troubleshooting BMC Atrium Single Sign-On problems for issues related to SSO upgrades and registering agents after an upgrade.
Configuring BMC Atrium Orchestrator to use HTTPS for information about converting from HTTP to HTTPS.