Troubleshooting Remedy Single Sign-On problems
This section provides information to help troubleshoot problems using BMC Atrium Orchestrator with Remedy Single Sign-On.
Also review Known and corrected issues for issues related to using BMC Atrium Orchestrator with Remedy Single Sign-On (Remedy SSO).
Problems with local user management tasks
If you are having problems executing local user management tasks, such as the following:
- Creating new local users
- Editing or removing local users
- Creating local roles
- Editing or removing local roles
- Assigning local users to roles
The following problems might be the cause:
- During the installation or upgrade, the wrong IP address was provided for one or more of the following fields: Repository HA Address, CDP HA Address, HACDP HA Address. See the associated worksheets and verify the IP addresses:
- The fail-safe enterprise service bus configuration tasks might not have been completed. For more information, see the following topics:
- If you switched to an external Remedy SSO from an embedded Remedy SSO, the components may not have been configured properly. See the information in one of the following topics:
Remedy SSO Session tab displays a lot of sessions
If the Session tab displays many sessions, you can decrease the Session Timeout value to 5 minutes. This will reduce the sessions reported on the Session tab.
In the Remedy SSO console, General tab, click Basic. Under Session Settings, change the Max Session Time to 5 Minutes.