The Adapters tab displays the adapters that are configured on the grid. It indicates the peers on which the adapters are enabled and the status of the adapters on those peers. If your account is assigned a role with permission to start and stop adapters, you see the Adapter tab in modify mode and you can start and stop the adapters.
You access the Adapters tab from the Status tab by clicking a grid name on the Status page. The grid containing the displayed adapters is indicated in gray in the upper left corner.
The adapter names are listed in rows on the left. The peers configured for this specific grid are shown in columns to the right of the adapter names. Peer adapters can have a status of Running, Stopped, Not Enabled, or Fault State. The condition of adapters enabled on peers on the selected grid is displayed.
Click the Refresh icon to refresh the Adapters Status tab. Alternatively, check the Auto-refresh check box to automatically refresh the status view every 10 seconds.
Click the Back to Main Status link, located in the upper right corner of the screen, to return to the main Status tab.
To start an adapter
- On the Status tab, select the name of the grid where you want to start the adapter.
- Select the check box in the peer column associated with the adapter to be started.
- Click the Adapter Start icon.
To stop an adapter
- On the Status tab, select the name of the grid where you want to stop the adapter.
- Click the check box in the peer column associated with the adapter to be stopped.
- Click the Adapter Stop icon.
- To close the Current Operation: Stop Adapter(s) window after reading the warning, click OK.