You can use the graphical user interface (GUI) installation to install BMC Atrium Orchestrator server, BMC Atrium Orchestrator Development Studio, and content components. This wizard-like interface enables you to provide configuration settings as you traverse a series of panels. At the end of the installation process, a completion panel enables you to access the installation log file.
Before you start the GUI installation process, use the installation worksheets to help you gather the required input information.
After you install the repository, you can begin installing content, which includes modules, adapters, and run books.
- Check the Release notes and notices area for information about service packs, patches, and content versions that are available for BMC Atrium Orchestrator.
- If your BMC Atrium Orchestrator environment will use HTTPS, ensure that your environment supports TLS secure transport protocol before installing BMC Atrium Orchestrator Platform.Review
- Review Preparing for installation and ensure that you have performed the required pre-installation steps.
- For more information about configuring BMC Atrium Orchestrator with Remedy Single Sign-On, see Basic deployment scenarios using Remedy Single Sign-On.
- If you install an embedded version of BMC Remedy Single Sign-On during the installation process, after the installation you must complete the steps in Configuring a fail-safe enterprise service bus after installation.
This section includes the following topics:
- Authentication service options
- Installing the repository
- Installing a CDP
- Installing Development Studio
- Installing an AP
- Installing an LAP
- Installing a CDP as a high-availability CDP
- Installing the Dashboards
- Installing the Operator Control Panel
- Installing BMC Atrium Orchestrator Content
The following table lists the installation program names to install the components. When following instructions to install a component, use these programs.
If you are installing a component on Windows, ensure that you run setup.cmd and not setup.jar.
You should not launch the installer from the product ZIP file (Downloading the installation files). If the ZIP file is not extracted, first extract the files and then run setup.cmd to launch the installer.
|Component||Installation program name|
Only for installation on Windows.