- Check the Release notes and notices area for information about service packs, patches, and content versions that are available for BMC Atrium Orchestrator.
- If your BMC Atrium Orchestrator environment will use HTTPS, ensure that your environment supports TLS secure transport protocol before installing BMC Atrium Orchestrator Platform.
- Review Preparing for installation and ensure that you have performed the required pre-installation steps.
- If you are using the embedded RSSO service, after installing your BAO components you must complete the steps in Configuring a fail-safe enterprise service bus after installation.
This section includes the following topics:
- Silent installation properties
- Creating an options file
- Executing a silent installation
- Options file templates for silent installations