If you need to change the port number for a BMC Atrium Orchestrator Platform component, use the instructions on this page.
For component default port numbers, see the installation worksheet for that component in Installation worksheets.
To change the port number
- Stop the component service (see Starting and stopping product components and services).
For example, if you are changing the port number for the CDP, stop the CDP service.
- Navigate to the AO_HOME/tomcat/conf (where AO_HOME represents the component installation directory) directory.
- Make a backup copy of the server.xml file and store it in another location.
- Edit the server.xml file.
- Locate the Connector element and change the port number to the new port number.
- Save the file.
Start the component service.