BMC Atrium Orchestrator addresses the following business goals:
- Thousands of pre-built run books based on ITIL good practices
- Graphical Development Studio for assembling workflows
- Integration Mapping Wizard to simplify configuration of application interfaces
- Operator Control Panel for control and monitoring of workflow execution
- Scalable grid architecture with load balancing and high-availability
Tackle a simple task today and handle the most complex process and application integration needs over time. The system handles the highest workflow volume of routine tasks and process enforcement to reliably meet the dynamic day-in and day-out demands of the largest enterprises and Service Providers.
- Deliver consistent task and workflow results
- Integrate easily with BMC and 3rd-party IT service management applications
- Upgrade or change IT management applications without redesigning workflows
- Improve quality of service
The following BMC Communities videos provide a general overview of BMC Atrium Orchestrator.
This BMC Communities video (5:11) discusses element managers and their APIs and how to integrate and automate them using BMC Atrium Orchestrator.
The next BMC Communities video (2:58) introduces building BMC Atrium Orchestrator workflows for element managers, automating them and exposing their APIs.
The following BMC Communities video (3:26) describes triggering BMC Atrium Orchestrator workflows based on element manager events and introduces adapters.
How BMC provides value
BMC provides a one-stop solution that is single suite of products that supports all your ITIL service support needs — from architecture to integration and implementation to support.